22 sep Artizenship
31 October – 6 November 2022 | Tirana, Albania
Artizenship is a youth worker mobility project about creativity and Citizenship.
The main topic of the seminar are citizenship and art/creativity. We would like to investigate and exchange good practices on how creativity can be used in non formal learning settings – namely within Erasmus+ projects – to promote active citizenship, participation and inclusion.
On 19 July, after eight years of waiting, Albania finally participated in the first intergovernmental conference as a candidate country for the European Union. Thus the accession negotiation process begins. The European Youth Capital ’22 was awarded to Tirana by the European Youth Forum, and aims to empower young people, boost their participation and strengthen European identity.
Furthermore, Link operates in Puglia, an Italian region overlooking the Adriatic Sea which has always had strong relations with Albania and other countries of the Western Balkans.
The seminar represents an opportunity to strengthen the dialogue between the two regions and with other European countries. Last but not least, the seminar intends to enhance the experience of Matera, the European capital of culture 2019 and to strengthen the role of culture in citizenship education processes.
We would like to select 28 participants with the following profile:
– being youth workers: people working on a permanent basis within a youth organizations professionally and internationally, with at least 2 years experience and – using creativity and art as a tool in their daily work with youth in non formal settings.
The combination of the two characteristics is a necessary condition to participate in this seminar.
Moreover participants should be:
– able to communicate and work in English
– ready to do practical activities in the field of art and creativity connected with the topic of citizenship during the week in Tirana.
In order to apply, candidates have to fill in the application form and provide their project idea, a short description of the the activity/workshop they would like to give or attend.
– Programme countries (member states of the European Union, Republic of North Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Serbia);
– Partner Countries form the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro).
Available downloads: CALL ARTIZENSHIP_FINAL.pdf
Preuzeto sa: SALTO