30 mar Disperse zapošljava Operations Data Analyst
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or The Gherkin get built? Disperse uses AI and computer vision to revolutionise the construction of iconic buildings around the world, such as the upcoming 22 Bishopsgate – soon to be the UK’s second tallest building.
Come join a creative, conscientious and proudly diverse community of software engineers, architects, designers and AI researchers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow!
We are looking for Python and Excel -competent and proactive problem-solver to join our fast-growing Data and Process & Solutions Team in Sarajevo. You will be:
- helping the team tackle a breadth of operational challenges and problems from helping launch our product on new projects to driving process improvement and innovation to execute on our long-term roadmap
- Using Python and data analysis models to help drive our solutions
- using Excel to improve and speed up the setup of new projects. Automating processes wherever possible
- working on data-related challenges, and collecting, aggregating and analysing data across different data streams to meet individual customer needs
- driving operational excellence to improve our project delivery processes and tools
- designing and implementing best practices and standardised work processes
We’re very proud of our people and the close-knit, family culture we’ve built across London, Sarajevo, Mostar, Islamabad, and New York offices. Despite the distances, we’re united through the passion with which we approach our goals and the fun that we have along the way. The following should give you a good idea of what type of culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking full ownership of problems and initiatives: we let you pave your own path and give you the space to continuously learn and grow even if it means taking a few detours.
- We support each other: if a process breaks or if you’re struggling, you can always count on the people around you and the people far away from you, to help you get back on track.
- We run on feedback: direct and transparent praise and constructive criticism, communicated with the best of intentions. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas and approaches are always judged on merit rather than source: we welcome discussions and challenges. This way everyone makes a tremendous impact no matter the role.
You should apply if:
- You have strong Python knowledge – it is a prerequisite for this position
- You have strong Excel experience (knowledge of VBA is a bonus)
- You have the ability to identify problems and independently drive creative solutions forward
- You have 2-5 years work experience in data analysis, using Python and potentially other software languages, as well as can-do approach to problem-solving
- You have a strong academic background
- You have strong proficiency in English
- Competitive salary
- Diverse, inclusive and open-minded culture
- Opportunity to join a talented Series B startup with proven traction in its journey
- Completely different and dynamic work approach
- Positive working environment
Apply via following link.
NOTE: This role is available in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Strictly non – remote.
Desired start date: as soon as possible.
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated. Selected candidates will be invited to the interview.