04 okt Local Intern
Rok prijave 13.10.2023
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Community Action for Energy Transition (CAET) in Bosnia and Herzegovina project offers the vacancy for:
The overall purpose of the assignment
The local intern will learn about international development and specifically get an insight into energy efficiency and renewable energy in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). At the same time he/she will support the overall implementation of project activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
The local intern will assume the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Supports the Project Manager and team in the implementation of the project’s objectives concerning the following fields of action:
- Promoting the energy-efficient refurbishment of multi-family buildings at the municipal level.
- Promoting the creation of energy communities and sharing experiences from the implementation.
- Developing a concept for the collection of data from private building renovation projects and its use by public actors for their strategy development.
- Performs other duties and tasks as required and needed for the overall project implementation
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- First University degree (not more than one year after graduation) or student in the field of International Relations, Engineering or Environmental Studies. Other relevant fields of university degrees are acceptable if the competences below are given.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Experience in supporting events
- Experience in supporting editing and formatting of documents
- Experience with analysis and research tasks
- Excellent written and oral of English language, i.e. level C1 or higher in the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) system
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office standard software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with impact assessments and lessons learned activities would be an asset
- Well-organised and solution-oriented person
- Very good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Location: GIZ Project Office-Sarajevo
Expected start date: 01 November 2023
Duration: The internship is offered with a duration of 6 months.
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to GIZ-BosnienHerzegowina@giz.de
- CV– not more than three pages
- Letter of motivation – not more than one page
- References/recommendations – two to three references
- Subject of the email: Local Intern–CAET project
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 13.10.2023
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written notification.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested groups without any discrimination!
Lokacija: Sarajevo (Rad iz firme)
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 02.10.2023.
Trajanje oglasa: 11 dana (ističe 13.10.2023.)
Preuzeto sa: Hocu.ba