21 dec Mobile Application Developer (m/ž)
Softhouse Balkans is looking for new colleagues in Sarajevo
Have you heard of Softhouse Consulting, the leading Lean and Agile software development company in Scandinavia for 25 years? We have supported some of Sweden's leading companies to develop their software business and have counseled and coached several agile transformations, trained several thousand Scrum Masters and published over 20 publications in lean and agile leadership. For more company info, visit HERE.
Softhouse Consulting has 300 employees in seven offices in Sweden and one in Sarajevo (Softhouse Balkans). And, the Sarajevo office is growing.
As a Software developer in our company, you will be able to work on short-term and long-term projects, plan, develop and maintain software solutions using cutting-edge technology, attend development meetings (kick-offs, retrospectives) and design solutions with teams and clients, work within agile framework, review and have your own code reviewed, share your knowledge and expertise and have others share theirs, and grow in any direction you like with the full support from the company.
What you bring to the team:
- At least two years of professional experience
- Strong and broad skills in mobile development, Android and/or iOS (native)
- Ability to produce and maintain high quality code and switch to different technologies
- Understanding of importance and actively practice of unit testing the code
- Team – oriented and agile mindset and ability to work independently
- Courage to explore, take risks and provide out-of-the-box solutions
- Aspiration to create simple and effective solutions for our customers
- Straightforward and open dialogue within the team and with clients
- Interest in knowledge sharing and fast-learning
- Interest in contributing in all phases of the development cycle
- Passion for continuous development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we bring to the table:
- Great team. No, amazing team!
- The management that truly cares about you and your wellbeing, as well as your professional and personal development.
- Human-centered office space with lots of natural light and a rooftop
- Learning and growth opportunities both in Sarajevo and Sweden. You have an opportunity to chart your own learning path using company’s resources
- Huge education budget for conferences, courses or books (including a wide range of free-of-charge in-house courses, workshops and seminars)
- Wellness and health-oriented community (private health insurance, gym/sports club membership of choice, brain & soul food in the office).
And much more. Give us a shout for details or stop by for some good quality coffee or tea – we are amazing hosts and we would love to meet you.
For coffee or tea: Trg solidarnosti 2, Grawe building, Alipašino polje
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 26.11.2021.
Trajanje oglasa: 30 dana (ističe 26.12.2021.)
Prijaviti se na link