28 jan Training of Trainers and Facilitators on online learning
Training Course / 1-15 March 2022 | Online, Greece
The course will enable participants to explore and learn in a practical way how to design online learning and training activities. They will use online tools and the HOP platform to create online learning activities.
Aims & Objectives
The following topics will be addressed during the Zoom sessions and on the HOP learning platform:
- Exchanging participants professional backgrounds, experiences and expectations relevant to the online learning and training design
- Online learning and training approaches, concepts and formats, course examples on the HOP platform
- Sharing plans and ideas for future activities, matchmaking, guidelines for online course design
- Online learning tools, resources and methods
- Practical and creative work on the HOP course playgrounds
- Open agenda: topics/questions raised by participants
- Showcasing online learning activities created on the HOP course playgrounds
- Reflecting online learning experience and evaluation
The training course is recommended for trainers, facilitators and youth workers that are active in Erasmus+/Youth and European Solidarity Corps Programmes.
Youth project managers interested in moving their project online or/and on HOP Online Learning Platform could also be accepted.
The working language is English and all participants should be above 18 years old.
Please note the following dates, where your participation is mandatory
- 1 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 3 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 8 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 10 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
- 15 March 2022, 11.00-13.00 CET Brussels
Selected participants will be invited to join the course on HOP Online Learning on 28.02.2022
The team of trainers is consisting of Nerijus Kriauciunas and Athanasios (Sakis) Krezios, members of the HOP Council with great experience on international online learning and Non Formal Education.
Participants are entitled to receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activity. Read more about Youthpass.
More information at: SALTO